Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom 6.0 importing

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom 6.0 does not recognize photos on my CF card anymore, Nikon D700/D800

Maybe  caused by a crash while installing Catalina 10.15.6 . ? After crash everything was restored from back up by Apple guys.

Wellcome with your suggestion. Tried already restart LR with shift/option, no effect

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 13, 2020 Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only comment I have for you is DON'T uninstall Lightroom 6 thinking that you can reinstall it because it won't work. The installer is 32--bit, and Catalina won't run the installer. You'll have to find some other solution to get Lightroom to function.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks I'll keep that in mind.

Henk

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 06, 2020 Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So, Catalina, that screams new cyber security

Outside of Lightroom, on your MAC bring up System Preferences, select Security and Privacy, select Privacy tab, scroll down to Files and Folders, for Lightroom make sure all media are checked. The one for removable media is probably the issue.

CatalinaFilesandFolderrs.PNG

and see: https://nektony.com/duplicate-finder-free/folders-permission

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines