• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 funktioniert nicht mehr nach Übertrag auf neuen MAC

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ich habe bisher Lightroom 6 (gekauft bei Amazon) auf meinem Mac genutzt. Nach Neuanschaffung und Datenübertrag auf einen neuen MAC (Catalina) funktionierte Lightroom zunächst. Doch ohne erkennbare Gründe ließ sich Lightroom nicht mehr starten.

Alle Maßnahmen (zurücksetzen aus Backup) blieben ohne Erfolg.

In meinem CC Konto ist kein Hinweis auf das Produkt zu finden.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you transfer Lightroom 6 to another computer, it needs to check its license with Adobe. Unfortunately, that part of the process is 32 bits, and 32 bits applications cannot run on MacOS Catalina.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And how can I solve this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could upgrade to Lightroom Classic. 

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These answers are not very helpful.

I am very disappointed by the Adobe customer support. I expected a more detailed information other than some one-sentence answers. Since I ran into the same problem with my Photoshop software, I will remove all Adobe programms and work with Affinity instead..

I do not want to be forced into buying expensive up-dates. So I will refrain from buying Adobe products in the future. 

You may submit my answer to whom it may concern.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am not Adobe support. This is a user to user forum. I am a Lightroom user just like you. I do not work for Adobe and I do not get paid for giving answers here. Yet I did explain in detail what was going on.

The answer may not very helpful, but that is because there is no answer. At least not one you would like to hear. Lightroom 6 is an ancient product. There will not be any updates for it anymore. That means that if you try to use it on a new computer with the latest OS, you are bound to get into problems. That's the way it is.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines