• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 glitch

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is Len.  I am a professional photographer – using Lightroom forever - I am using Lightroom 6 on an iMac. Yesterday, a problem / glitch happened.  In the Develop mode, when I clicked on the “Adjustment Brush,” and then wanted to apply that to an image – after I activated the “Adjustment Brush,” - when I then clicked on the spot on the image, there was no circular icon on the image to show me where that layer would be.  In other words – I could not see or locate the circular icon for that layer.  The layer actually worked – but the icon is missing – and therefore it is useless.  This held true with old files – as well - where I knew there were layers.  When I clicked on the “Adjustment Brush,” icon – there were no circles on the image to show me where the layers were located. 

I tried this on my laptop – and the icon for the adjustment brush worked just fine – so it is only happening on my iMac.  And the other 5 icons to click in that section  - like “Spot Removal” work perfectly on the iMac – so it is only the “Adjustment Brush” that is not showing me the location of the adjustment.

I did try restarting the computer – that did not work.

Any help would be welcome.  Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I solved my own issue.  The "Pin" (I didn't know that's what it was called) was not showing up.  Under the image box (toward the left of the box) is an item called "Show Edit Pins:"  It should be set to "Always" - - I guess I had accidentally toggled mine to "never."  Problem solved - if that helps anyone.  Len

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines