• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

lightroom 6 install issue

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want a subscription software situation & have owned LR6 for many years. I have it on an old desktop and a newer windows 10 laptop. The software stopped working on the laptop, apparently due to a known issues of exiting while in the develop area, so I tried installing it on my older win7 laptop, where it said there was a maxed out number of machines so I uninstalled it. Today I uninstalled LR on the newer laptop to attempt a reinstall but it's telling me the same thing, that there are too many installs. I'm not trying to get away with anything, I am not mis-using the software, I just want it to work on two different machines. What do I do?

Any help appreciated,

zhak

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You will need to Contact Customer Care from this link- ! CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE 

Click on the Chat icon (lower-right of the page) that looks like this-

WobertC_0-1614493811497.jpeg

Type in "Agent" so you can chat with a human,

Be sure to ask only to have your ACTIVATIONS RESET.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines