Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 installation file! Help!

New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I want to install LR 6 on a new SSD. It seems like Adobe get rid of the installation file on their website. I need that file, to install LR6 on the new SSD. Please help. Does somebody know I can install it? I buyed the installation-key on Rakuten, so I just need the file!

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,

Jan

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm going to respond, mainly to bump this message. I don't have the file, and it's difficult to find. Adobe doesn't support Lightroom 6 anymore. I don't know that it's readily available for download, although there are a few individuals who seem to have a link available. Lightroom 6 is quite out of date now, and becoming more so with every update. Good luck in finding it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, download links for 'old' versions of Lightroom are now "rare as hen's teeth"

If you do not have a CD/DVD or a 'Saved' version of the installer file then you may kiss your software goodbye, or update by subscribing to the Photography Plan with all its new features and benefits.

Current information for downloading previous versions is given in this link-

! 2020 Download older versions of Adobe apps

But THIS IS NEW-  it will affect the info in the link above, and the quote (I show in red- underline for emphasis) is extracted from this document dated April 24 2020.  3 YEAR LIMIT ON DOWNLOAD

Non-subscription products

Product downloads remain in your account for three years after the date of purchase. For instructions on how to download purchased software, see Find downloaded apps and files. If you are not able to access your account or are unable to find your previously purchased downloads, contact Customer Support.

Adobe reserves the right to change this policy at any time with or without notice.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should check out ProDesignTools.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines