• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6 to: CC book module??

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Lightroom 6 and just started the free trial for Lightroom CC. I don't see a book module on the desktop app that I downloaded on my iMac. 

I don't see the book module on the desktop app I downloaded. Is Lightroom 6 not compatible with CC? Do I need to buy Lightroom classic to work with CC? 

I'm trying to find a better way to edit and organize my photos in Lightroom and make them into books without being chained to my desktop.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Lightroom (v3.2 Cloud based)  is a totally new program designed to store your photos in the Cloud. It does not have Book and Print modules.

Lightroom-Classic v9.2.1 is the desktop based version that upgrades from Lightroom v6.

Which Lightroom version am I using? | The Lightroom Queen

To have a Book module you must be using Lightroom-Classic, and you would need a Photography Plan that includes Lr-Classic.

! Lightroom Classic 20Gb or Lightroom 1Tb - COMPARE

To use Lightroom (v3.2 Cloud based) for

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2020 Jun 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom (v3.2 Cloud based)  is a totally new program designed to store your photos in the Cloud. It does not have Book and Print modules.

Lightroom-Classic v9.2.1 is the desktop based version that upgrades from Lightroom v6.

Which Lightroom version am I using? | The Lightroom Queen

To have a Book module you must be using Lightroom-Classic, and you would need a Photography Plan that includes Lr-Classic.

! Lightroom Classic 20Gb or Lightroom 1Tb - COMPARE

To use Lightroom (v3.2 Cloud based) for books you would have to Export the photos and use some other book App (eg. Blurb Bookwright).

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 02, 2020 Jun 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom does indeed not have a book module, but there is a new 'Share with Blurb' feature that makes connecting with the Bookwright app easier: https://laurashoe.com/2019/11/04/cloud-based-lightroom-desktop-3-0-released-new-features/#blurb-whcc

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines