• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom 6

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2019 Dec 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have or should say had Lightroom 6 on my Mac and recently removed it for some maintenance.  When I reloaded the software from the purchased CD I as able to process photos from my Canon.  However, I was not able to process photos from my Sony A6000 and Ricoh GII.  Since I was able to process all of these camera downloads in the past I assume a previous update is what allowed this.

Since I puchased this CD and the agreement of downloads why is Adobe not allowing me to download the updates I already had with my purchased software?  I don't want to move to the monthly charge software, just simply want what I already paid for.  Does anyone know if there is a site where I can download the updates for Lightroom 6?  Also, does anyone know how to contact Adobe by email?  I would like to have all my communication in writing and not interested in playing the games with phone calls.

I would think there is some sort of legal obligation that is required by Abobe, but I haven't gone down that path.

Long time photoshop user until now!!

Mark

Any assistance is appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately for you, Lightroom 6 has become a completely forgotten and unsupported version as far as Adobe is concerned. Adobe has even removed the link for any updates from the web. The only way you will be able to obtain the 6.14 update is to contact Adobe directly. I will provide you with the link where you can contact Adobe directly by live chat if you click on the little circle in the lower right-hand corner of the screen:

Contact Adobe customer support via live chat 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Jim,

Thank you for the information.  I will reach out to them and see if they might be able to help.  I purchased Luminar 4, but it took me out of my comfort zone and I didn't feel I was getitng the results that I get with Lightroom.

Again, thank you and have a Happy New Year.

Mark

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I contacted customer support via live chat and the first person asked for a little more detail and I provided that.  They advised another person would be right with me, but after 30 minutes I gave up.  That's why I like email instead of chat or phone calls - don't have to stare at a screen or listen to background music.

Oh well, try again tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines