Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Add-on/Plug-in: Negative Lab Pro

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, 

I shoot film phoptography and i was attempting to download the plug-in Negative Lab Pro. It's something widely used and downloaded by many, but for some reason i can't seem to locate this in the the Adobe Cloud website. I was a ble to download it off Negative Lab Pro's website, but when looking to add the plug-in via "plug-in Manager" I can't locate the tab under File when using Lightroom. 

Can someone share some insight regarding this? 

FYI - I am using a Mac.

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advisor , Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Cloud version of Lightroom does not support plugins.   To use plugin's you have to use Lightroom Classic.

Cloudy does support presets, but not plugins.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advisor ,
Jun 14, 2020 Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cloud version of Lightroom does not support plugins.   To use plugin's you have to use Lightroom Classic.

Cloudy does support presets, but not plugins.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to Negative lab Pro, Lightroom 6 should work but you need the Graphics Processor turned off inside of Preferences for Lightroom 6. I did this, but NLPro doesn't seem to pop up or work in it. 

Any help would be awesome.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Lightroom 6 should work"-  Arrrrh  That would be the OLD Perpetual Version of Lightroom from 2015 (7 years ago).

The NEW Lightroom (Cloud based) v6 , as stated in the correct answer, does not allow Plugins!

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines