Highlighted

Lightroom Add-on/Plug-in: Negative Lab Pro

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, 

I shoot film phoptography and i was attempting to download the plug-in Negative Lab Pro. It's something widely used and downloaded by many, but for some reason i can't seem to locate this in the the Adobe Cloud website. I was a ble to download it off Negative Lab Pro's website, but when looking to add the plug-in via "plug-in Manager" I can't locate the tab under File when using Lightroom. 

Can someone share some insight regarding this? 

FYI - I am using a Mac.

Thanks!

Cloud version of Lightroom does not support plugins.   To use plugin's you have to use Lightroom Classic.

Cloudy does support presets, but not plugins.

Topics

Download and install, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom Add-on/Plug-in: Negative Lab Pro

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All, 

I shoot film phoptography and i was attempting to download the plug-in Negative Lab Pro. It's something widely used and downloaded by many, but for some reason i can't seem to locate this in the the Adobe Cloud website. I was a ble to download it off Negative Lab Pro's website, but when looking to add the plug-in via "plug-in Manager" I can't locate the tab under File when using Lightroom. 

Can someone share some insight regarding this? 

FYI - I am using a Mac.

Thanks!

Cloud version of Lightroom does not support plugins.   To use plugin's you have to use Lightroom Classic.

Topics

Download and install, How to, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Advisor ,
Jun 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines