• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom album permission for downloading

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2020 Jan 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I give my clients a private link to view their album, I set the permission to NOT be able to download. But now my clients tell me they can download!!! I am missing purchases because the images appear to be free to download!! Is this a bug!?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that your shared album links with download restrictions is not working as expected. Which version of Lightroom are you using? Would you mind sharing a link to test with me(send me a message or simply create a new test album that you can share publicly) 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Definitely not happening over here. You're sure that Allow JPG Downloads under the Sharing settings is not active? Do you invite them via email or just send them the link that LR generates? Either way, I would try to test this on your own by either inviting yourself through another email address or opening that link on another (clearched cache) browser to see what you're able to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines