• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom - An error occured when changing modules

New Here ,
Mar 22, 2020 Mar 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems there is not much information on the web for my error. I can work with lightroom classic, okay, but since upgrading my hard drive I cannot work with Lightroom cloud.

I have installed and re-installed the program a few times, but keep on getting this error and cannot open the program at all. I cannot find the preference file as stated on the only help document on the web.

An error occurred when attempting to change modules.

This is driving me insane as I like to work with the cloud version much cleaner looking and more intuitive UI than the classic version.

Can anyone help?

Mac OS X Catalina 10.15.3

Radeon Pro 580

I need to get this program working. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anyone any ideas on this, I still cannot use this application, I have uninstalled, reinstalled etc.. and still no further forward?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've upgraded to Catalina and i'm facing the same issue. It was working fine with Mojave...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 26, 2020 Apr 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Also just to share, I've downgraded to version 3.1 and its working now. Seems like v3.2 and v3.2.1 is broken with Catalina

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines