• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom and Photoshop in harmony on the iPad Pro

New Here ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe, I now have the new iPad Pro and now use Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop. At the beginning I always work on the images in Lightroom and in Photoshop I fine-tune them. On my MacBook Pro, I can simply edit the image from Lightroom using a shortcut in Photoshop and then convert it there, but I find this option on the iPad but only with Photoshop Fix - why? 😞

and ...

Recently it has been taking a long time before pictures are converted, formatted or even simply saved (from Lightroom into other apps or e.g. into the photo library). Used it on different devices and in different networks. Is there a reason for that?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 21, 2020 May 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Lightroom and especially Photoshop for iPad are a work in progress. Not everything you have in your old desktop versions is already available, but I am sure it will come one day.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines