Highlighted

Lightroom and photoshop

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just downloaded photography package (lightroom, lightroom classic and photoshop) from adobe, I can only see lightroom installed. when I try to continue editing on photoshop there is a message that photoshop does not exist. any advice?? is there something wrong with the download?!! Sabah

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jim Wilde | Adobe Community Professional

When you start a subscription to one of the Photography Plans, the first thing you do is download and install the Creative Cloud Desktop app. Once installed, you use that to install the various apps that are included in your plan. So open the CC desktop app, look at the Apps tab and there you will see listed all the apps that you are entitled to install. Click on the Install button for the various things you need, including Photoshop and Camera Raw and whichever of Lightroom Classic or Lightroom you intend to use.

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom and photoshop

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I just downloaded photography package (lightroom, lightroom classic and photoshop) from adobe, I can only see lightroom installed. when I try to continue editing on photoshop there is a message that photoshop does not exist. any advice?? is there something wrong with the download?!! Sabah

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jim Wilde | Adobe Community Professional

When you start a subscription to one of the Photography Plans, the first thing you do is download and install the Creative Cloud Desktop app. Once installed, you use that to install the various apps that are included in your plan. So open the CC desktop app, look at the Apps tab and there you will see listed all the apps that you are entitled to install. Click on the Install button for the various things you need, including Photoshop and Camera Raw and whichever of Lightroom Classic or Lightroom you intend to use.

TOPICS
Download and install, How to, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

that is great, thanks a million.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 31, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can download and install Creative Cloud Desktop immediately from the following link:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 21, 2020 0