• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom App really slow after update yesterday on iOS iPhone

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got my Lightroom app updated on my iPhone yesterday. Today I am trying it and editing tools are really slow. App hangs. Can someone suggest what's going wrong ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please try out our 5.3.1 release and let us know if that helped. - Guido/ Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 23, 2020 Jun 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue with the last version of the app,  it seems like the photo i want to edit needs to be uploaded to the adobe cloud before it unlocks all

my tools and presets.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you do me the favor and let me know from where+ how you import the photo? - Guido/Lr Mobile QE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And please update to the 5.3.1 version via the App-Store. From our server-side diagnostics it looks like that you are still using the 5.3.0, or just switched to 5.3.1 but not much traffic yet ? Hope this helps, Guido

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Works with the update which wasn't available for me until right now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad that its working now and sorry for the trouble.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After updating my Lightroom (not classic) on my Mac, I am force quitting all the time to get the app to work. Can I undo the update or is this a bug that has been fixed and update again? This is frustrating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines