• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom cannot get online?

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2019 Apr 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys, very stupid question, I downloaded lightroom CC and it appears as if it's not connected. I cannot import any pictures, the plus sign is greyed out. On the top where the search bar is, it says "search unavailable online". I donno why this is happening because my computer is connected to internet. Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you Install using the Creative Cloud Manager? Are you opening Lr from the Dock or from the CCM? Are you logged in to your Creative Cloud account?

Do you have other Adobe apps and can you open them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I did use the creative cloud manager. I tried opening it from dock and CCM and neither worked. I am logged in creative cloud account. I haven't installed anything else yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! Did you manage to solve this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been some issues reported for accounts with a Corporate Enterprise or Education License. Do you fall into this category or are you an individual user with your own Adobe account?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 08, 2020 Oct 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I am an individual user with my own Adobe account and see the same issue for Lightroom cloud based on Windows platform.

Is there any solution to this issue?

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines