Highlighted

Lightroom CC 2018: I cant import photos.

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

Yesterday I downloaded lightroom cc 2018 from the creative cloud and also today I installed the latest update when everything was ready to go I wanted to try it out directly and launched lightroom. then I wanted to import pictures but the button to import does not respond when I click on the small round plus nothing comes. I tried to reinstall it but the same error is still there. I hope you can help me.

-James

Unbenannt.PNG-

Moderator: Moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Lightroom CC — The cloud-based photo service

Topics

Import and share, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom CC 2018: I cant import photos.

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

Yesterday I downloaded lightroom cc 2018 from the creative cloud and also today I installed the latest update when everything was ready to go I wanted to try it out directly and launched lightroom. then I wanted to import pictures but the button to import does not respond when I click on the small round plus nothing comes. I tried to reinstall it but the same error is still there. I hope you can help me.

-James

Unbenannt.PNG-

Moderator: Moved from Adobe Creative Cloud to Lightroom CC — The cloud-based photo service

Topics

Import and share, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image shows you are not connected. Try signing in from the Help menu or launch Creative Cloud and open from the Apps tab.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your fast anwser but I launched lightroom over creative cloud and its still not working...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quit all applications

Re-start your computer

Launch Creative Cloud and go to the Apps tab.

Try a refresh by pressing Ctrl+Alt+R

Then install LRCC again.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did this ever resolved? And how? I'm having the same issue. Please help

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There have been some problems reported with corporate licences; enterprise/teams. If you have that type of licence contact your company Admin.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a free 7-day trial to try the software. Cannot even begin to import images - says I'm offline, and doesn't give me an import or library features.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

« Abmelden » means sign-out. So I would assume the OP to be signed-in.

Regards,
Abambo
Hard- and Software Engineer and Photographer

I'm not an Adobe employee. All advice constitutes my own opinion. Use at your risk! 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines