• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LIGHTROOM CC 2020 NOT WORKING ON MACBOOK

New Here ,
May 09, 2020 May 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used Lightroom CC maybe 3 years ago and it worked on my macbook, but since then I have uninstalled it for maybe 2 years. I reinstalled LR CC (newest version) today and it doesn't seem to work on my macbook. Nothing is clickable on the interface and it keeps saying "there is a problem" when I click on anything on the interface. 

When I first opened it, it gave a quick tutorial on how to add, edit etc... so I went to the + button on the left hand side to import photos, but the button DOES NOT WORK. I keep clicking on other buttons on the home section, the "Get Started" button worked but then after that nothing works and nothing is clickable... even the tutorials and learning materials don't work and I keep clicking on them and it just doesn't budge. WHY IS THIS HAPPENING? It works on mobile, but not on my computer. I also downloaded 3 other previous versions and they all react the SAME! Does it not work on iOS Mojave 10.14 ? I am also reading some articles from others saying that it has some trouble on Catalina (lates iOS) as well so I don't want to upgrade and experience more problems. 

PLEASE HELP! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2020 May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It sounds as though there might be a conflict, which can occur depending on how the previous version was uninstalled. I suggest using the Uninstaller App located in the application folder to remove all previous versions, including preferences, and reinstalling.

warmly/j

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines