• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC 2020

Community Beginner ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First, Lightroom developers, please make a different name for your mobile platform. It makes Googling solutions nearly impossible. Also it is not lightroom, if I cannot Auto Sync, then this is not lightroom. I have wasted more time trying to figure out how to do basic functions of Lightroom Classic than I have actually editing photos. Don't start out with a list of capabilities in your tutorial, I know what Lightroom should be able to do, start out with a list of what it CAN'T do because that would save me a lot of time. 

If you are going to make a product with the same name it should have identical capability, or CALL IT SOMETHING ELSE!

Also it won't sync all of my files from the mobile platform to the desktop, so I have found that I basically just need to import straight into Lightroom Classic and uninstall Lightroom CC because it is half-baked. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, the naming convention has confused many new users. Yes, Lightroom and Lightroom Classic are uniquely different. Unfortunately, new software requires time and effort to learn how to use it. Adobe offers tutorials and there are countless tutorials on YouTube. The feature set in Lightroom is not identical with Lightroom Classic. It's a different program for a different user who has different needs. If you don't like what Lightroom has to offer then perhaps Lightroom Classic should be your choice. You have the opportunity to compare, you have the opportunity to make a choice.

This is a user to user forum. You can rant and rave all you want on this forum. But you are only speaking to other users like yourself. There is nothing any of us can do. On the main screen of the forum there is a link to provide feedback. That link will take you to another forum where the developers monitor much more closely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines