Highlighted

lightroom cc adding sequential numbers to images on export

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just started (trial) using Lightroom CC and it doesn't appear that there is a way to have sequential numbers added to images on import or to export them with numbers so that clients can place their print orders (i.e. I want 4-5X7's of images 0047, 0056, etc.). In Lightroom Classic, these numbers were assigned during import and could then be used from then on...any suggesstions?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

lightroom cc adding sequential numbers to images on export

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just started (trial) using Lightroom CC and it doesn't appear that there is a way to have sequential numbers added to images on import or to export them with numbers so that clients can place their print orders (i.e. I want 4-5X7's of images 0047, 0056, etc.). In Lightroom Classic, these numbers were assigned during import and could then be used from then on...any suggesstions?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 16, 2019 0
JimHess LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The export (save to) options in Lightroom are extremely limited compared to Lightroom Classic. Whether they change in the future is something that only Adobe knows. My only suggestion would be for you to open the exported (saved) images in Bridge or some other program and rename them using features in that program. You won't be able to do it using Lightroom.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2019 0