• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom cc after trial period ends

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm currently on a free 30-days trial period on my iphone. What would happen after the trial period ends? Will i still be able to use the app without the premium feature?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 06, 2019 Aug 06, 2019

You need to ensure you cancel before the expiry date of the trial. The free app is available to anyone but without premium features and without cloud storage. So everything is stored within the app itself using internal storage for phone or tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to ensure you cancel before the expiry date of the trial. The free app is available to anyone but without premium features and without cloud storage. So everything is stored within the app itself using internal storage for phone or tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So how do i cancel it ? Through apps store or Adobe itself? I don't think that i would need to use the premium features anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to go to App Store subscriptions to cancel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could then consider the $9.99 regular subscription which includes the desktop, web and mobile apps including premium features and 1TB of cloud storage.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines