Highlighted

Lightroom CC & Skin Smoothing Function

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just purchased Lightroom CC (web version). I am desparately looking for tutorials on this particular program (Not Classic) And right now specifically for Skin Smoothing function that seems to appear in so many tutorials, but have a feeling those tutorials are not using the CC web only platform. 

• Can anyone weigh in on Skin Smoothing function for LR CC... Please and Thank You. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom CC & Skin Smoothing Function

New Here ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just purchased Lightroom CC (web version). I am desparately looking for tutorials on this particular program (Not Classic) And right now specifically for Skin Smoothing function that seems to appear in so many tutorials, but have a feeling those tutorials are not using the CC web only platform. 

• Can anyone weigh in on Skin Smoothing function for LR CC... Please and Thank You. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom Classic and Lightroom cloud use the same develop tools, so a tutorial based on Lightroom Classic should also work for Lightroom cloud. For skin smoothing try using the Adjustment brush with negative Texture.

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 03, 2020 0