Highlighted

Lightroom CC and Adobe Elements suite

New Here ,
May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How can i transfer al my photos en videos that i have created to lightroom cc? I want to edit some photos in Photoshop elements but the photo is not transferred to Photoshop Elements. Is their any way to add videos to Adobe Premiere Elements that are stored in de cloud?

Thanks,

Richard

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom CC and Adobe Elements suite

New Here ,
May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

How can i transfer al my photos en videos that i have created to lightroom cc? I want to edit some photos in Photoshop elements but the photo is not transferred to Photoshop Elements. Is their any way to add videos to Adobe Premiere Elements that are stored in de cloud?

Thanks,

Richard

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 05, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Richard,

You can migrate a Photoshop Elements catalog to Lightroom Classic catalog(Import images from Photoshop Elements catalog in Lightroom Classic). What you are referring to requires importing the images manually from the folder structure where Lightroom saves them..

Thanks,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2019 0