• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom cc - Can I share to Facebook?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are a couple places on the homepage that Lightroom cc that say "share". But I read something about after a certain date we would no longer be able to share to Facebook. So where do things currently stand on sharing/uploading a picture that I edit in Lightroom cc to Facebook? And if we can't share to Facebook is there a workaround? Thank You!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

You can't share directly to Facebook from a computer - Facebook blocked it. You need to upload an image via a web browser, or share from a mobile device.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2019 Aug 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't share directly to Facebook from a computer - Facebook blocked it. You need to upload an image via a web browser, or share from a mobile device.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"You need to upload an image via a web browser, or share from a mobile device."

Thank you for your help! So does that mean uploading the image I want to put on Facebook From Lightroom cc? Does that mean go to Facebook and attempt to upload or find the image in Lightroom? I can't get Facebook to locate Lightroom? I do see where Lightroom is seen but it is NOT highlighted so that I can click on it. Sorry for my lack of computer savvy. I am on an Apple computer. Any help is really appreciated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From your computer launch Safari and then go to Facebook to log-in.

Uploading from a web browser requires Adobe Flash. However flash is being phased out. For the future it may be best to install the Facebook app on your phone or tablet and upload from there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@john_beardworth you state that "Facebook blocked" the ability to upload photos from the computer. Is that really the case ? It seems highly unlikely that Facebook would do that but still allow uploads from mobile devices. Are you sure it is not Adobe who is taking out more and more options to share content except on it's own platform ? I am not questioning your motives, just really interested in understanding the reasoning why this super populare feature is gone. Thanks !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines