• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC, Cloud Storage: unable to connect to network

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2020 Apr 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a Lightroom CC user. Very often, i face that the app is not able to reach out the cloud and in fact i got the message "unable to connect to network". As a result, often i got stuck staring at "importing..." message while my new photos are not getting uploaded at all. I got 1 TB free storage yet, then i don't expect any account capacity issue. 

Any advice?  Thank you in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue. I spend time editing a photo only to discover that I am not connected to the cloud. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2020 Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had this same issue for the past month as well. Hopefully a future update will be able to clear this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

5 months later and crickets...  I have the exact same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is primarily for User to User communication. As such, it's best that you raise your issue on the Lightroom Feedback forum https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue; I am on round two of working on Wedding Photos; I finished a round of editing, the internet is working fine, I can load adobe web-based platforms and my Lightroom CC app says "Unable to connect to network" and will not let me export even to my external hard drive. Waisted time and money at this point.

The link posted above kicks back:

The page could not be found or you don't have permission to view it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2021 Oct 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue driving me craxy nb craxy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines