• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC crashing on import

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2019 Nov 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC keeps crashing on the import screen. My photos will load but once I go to select the ones I want it just crashes. It's done it over and over again. I don't know what is going on or how to troubleshoot this.

im using a MacBook Pro 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2019 Nov 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issues on Windows 10. This is not what I would expect from Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I figured out what my issue was after uninstalling and installing again-- which btw made no difference.

i use Dropbox to back up my imports. As long as I don't allow Dropbox to import at the *same* time as LR..then LR works just fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wish that was the case for me but I don't use dropbox. I have a NAS (Network Attached Storage) and all the files have been uploaded to that. The drive is mapped and I can't get the photos to be seen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2019 Nov 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same issues with Windows 10. I store my photos on an external hard drive (2.16 Tbytes free on a 4 Tbyte hard drive). I bring photos from my camera XQD card into the "Pictures" folder of the C: drive (368 Mbytes free on a 500 Mbyte hard drive). Adobe Photoshop Classic Lightroom CC has worked once since I installed it on 16 November; but subsequently it goes into "Not Responding" or just an unresponsive black screen. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines