Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC crop error in using Shift+Ctrl+C of latest version 2.1.1

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2019 Jan 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Example below :

1. I have two photo, i adjusted exposure, W/B, color etc in first photo. Then I just cropped in second photo.

2. I used Shift+Ctrl+C to copy all adjustment except "Tools (crop)" of first photo.

3. When i pasted  the adjustment to second photo, the second photo was changed to original size.

if I have no copy of "Tools", it should be no change of second photo, just changed exposure, W/B, color etc, right? or my setting is something wrong?

I don't have this question in last version, is it the bug of the latest version (2.1.1)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2019 Jan 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Double-check that you really have no tools selected. If you look at this screenshot, then it may look like you have no tools selected (because 'Tools' shows a minus). However, it actually has one of the tools selected (the crop tool) and not any of the others. That is why you see a minus. If there are really no tools selected at all, then you should see an empty checkbox. Click on the < at the right to open up the tools so you can select/deselect individual ones.

Screenshot 2019-01-28 at 12.56.10.jpg

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines