• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Desktop selective synching to Lightroom Classic

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Lightroom CC Desktop as my DAM and for basic processing, primarily because of being able to use lightroom mobile on other devices for culling, keywording etc.

I understand the principle of syncing collections to Lightroom Classic but the problem I am having is that all photos in my calalogues sync to Lightroom Classic when I only want to sync collections.  This means that I end up with 2 sets of the same images. It also means that when I delete a photo in Lightroom CC the image is still retained in the All Photos section of Lightroom Classic, although the synced photo section is updated.

I want the option to do some editing of selected images in Lightroom Classic (for things like the range mask) as well as when I want to print an image. I do use Photoshop as well for some editing and of course could print from there.

Can anyone advise how I can selectively sync only the photos in certain collections to Lightroom Classic rather than my whole Lightroom CC Library.

Many Thanks

Mark

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mark,

The best place to request features and report bugs is on the following forum, which is monitored by the engineering team:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/categories/photoshop_family_lightroom_cc

Classic is currently a hoarder, and will download everthing from the Cloud. Collections can only be synced from Classic (and only lower quality Smart Previews). Albums cannot be selectively synced the other way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines