• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC edit in photoshop multiple layers

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, I am trying to use the new version of Lightroom, in LRC you can select multiple images >edit in photoshop> multiple layers. but I can't seem to do that in the new LR CC... 

using Windows 10

i9- 9820X

64gb DDR4 Ram

RTX2070

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

'Edit as Layers' is not an option in Lightroom (v4.0 Cloud). (Maybe one day!)

Workaround is to open each image in separate documents, then drag into one 'document' as layers.

Regards. My System: Lightroom-Classic 13.2 Photoshop 25.5, ACR 16.2, Lightroom 7.2, Lr-iOS 9.0.1, Bridge 14.0.2, Windows-11.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hope they add that in... its a bit silly and redundant to have so many different versions of Lightroom.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"new version of Lightroom"

Important to realize that Lightroom Cloudy is NOT a new version of Lightroom. It is a paralel version of Lightroom. Lightroom Classic is the new version of Lightroom as we knew it before. What Adobe calls Lightroom Desktop is actually a port of the mobile version of Lightroom with all its limitations to Desktop operating systems. It is not "the new version". It is just different and has different strengths and weaknesses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines