• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC error "Edit in Photoshop Failed"

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2020 Feb 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I was editing an image on my Macbook Pro in Lightroom CC, opened it in Photoshop CC, then accidentally quit before it saved back to Lightroom. Now every time I try to open an image in Lightroom to edit in Photoshop I get an error message (see below). I tried running Creative Cloud cleanup but it didn't help. Any advice. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020 Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing just happened to me today.  Any recommendations on how to fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same message. Looks like this thread hasn't really gone anywhere. Did you solve the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 12, 2020 Aug 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! Unfortunately it became such a mess that I had to hire a lightroom expert to come to my studio and it took him a full 2hrs to solve it. It was a complex issue I ultiamtely could not have navigated on my own. I recommend Wyzant for finding lightroom experts who can help you troubleshoot in real time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2023 Jun 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

As you may already be familiar with the process of transferring images from Lightroom Desktop to Photoshop for additional editing, I would like to provide you with a document that offers detailed instructions on utilizing the "Edit-in" feature in Lightroom: https://helpx.adobe.com/lightroom-cc/using/edit-in-lightroom-and-photoshop.html?cgen=51TC8S74&mv=oth...

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2023 Jun 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mohit, If this is the one using Control E in LR and getting an error message In PS saying there's not enough room to open, I just started getting the error again. I tracked down another solution from someone in LR Community a couple years ago. All they did was reset their worspace default. I use Essentials so I just did a simple Workspace reset and no more message. I don't think it matters what Workspace you use, just reset it. If you get issue again try this too...David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines