Highlighted

Lightroom CC Export failing due to low disk space

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am trying to export photos from Lightroom CC on a mac and it keeps giving me an error stating I am low on disk space. I have an iMac AND a mac book pro and it does this on both. I only have 364 photos in my library and I have googled for 2 days. I am currently unable to work... can someone help?!Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 4.36.37 PM.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom CC Export failing due to low disk space

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am trying to export photos from Lightroom CC on a mac and it keeps giving me an error stating I am low on disk space. I have an iMac AND a mac book pro and it does this on both. I only have 364 photos in my library and I have googled for 2 days. I am currently unable to work... can someone help?!Screen Shot 2020-07-09 at 4.36.37 PM.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 09, 2020 0
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you provide a screen grab of the local storage preferences also... it may give a a member of the community an idea of the cause.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2020 0