Highlighted

Lightroom CC file meta data

New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey community,

I noticed an issue recently and did some further testing with other account. Always with the same issue.

I'm very particular when it comes to meta data of files, like & especially (camera) creation date. In the good old times (I'm in my twenties) I had a great workflow when importing images to change the filenames to the EXIF file creation date. With Aperture. Since it was dicontinued, I was looking for a viable alternative. Lightroom CC is the obvious one for many reasons, although I have a lot of issues in the past.

Now, as mentioned I have an issue with the meta data of the images stored in the Lightroom Cloud Library. It displays the creation & modification day as the same day (date of download). So even if I upload a file with exif creation date eg. in 2012, when I download the file (via browser, via Lightroom for Desktop, via Lightroom Downloader), it would ave today's date as creation date.

Any recommendations?

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom CC file meta data

New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey community,

I noticed an issue recently and did some further testing with other account. Always with the same issue.

I'm very particular when it comes to meta data of files, like & especially (camera) creation date. In the good old times (I'm in my twenties) I had a great workflow when importing images to change the filenames to the EXIF file creation date. With Aperture. Since it was dicontinued, I was looking for a viable alternative. Lightroom CC is the obvious one for many reasons, although I have a lot of issues in the past.

Now, as mentioned I have an issue with the meta data of the images stored in the Lightroom Cloud Library. It displays the creation & modification day as the same day (date of download). So even if I upload a file with exif creation date eg. in 2012, when I download the file (via browser, via Lightroom for Desktop, via Lightroom Downloader), it would ave today's date as creation date.

Any recommendations?

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 15, 2020 0

Have something to add?