• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom Ecosystem for teams

Explorer ,
Jun 02, 2018 Jun 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible for multiple users in our office to connect to the same cloud drive in Lightroom CC? It would be really great to keep a copy of our image library there, searchable with Sensei, without each having to create our own copy of our local library.... Maybe sharing an album, then connect to the shared album from lightroom? How would we do that?

Just poking around to look at options right now....

Thanks!

TOPICS
Android , Chrome OS , iOS: iPhone , iPadOS , macOS , Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

I don't think even in the team plan you can have a single collaborative catalog (you would all have to use the same Adobe ID).

However, Lightroom CC's Cloud Storage predecessor, Adobe Revel, did have and I have put in a feature request that you can vote for here:

Lightroom CC: Multiple Collaborative Catalogs/Libraries | Photoshop Family Customer Community

I don't hold out much hope though.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jun 05, 2018 Jun 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think even in the team plan you can have a single collaborative catalog (you would all have to use the same Adobe ID).

However, Lightroom CC's Cloud Storage predecessor, Adobe Revel, did have and I have put in a feature request that you can vote for here:

Lightroom CC: Multiple Collaborative Catalogs/Libraries | Photoshop Family Customer Community

I don't hold out much hope though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's been 2 years since this post/answer. Anyone know if there have there been any advances? Klaas_vT and I are looking for the same funcionality.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should be part of the Teams plan, as is the CreativeCloud sync folder. Do no understand why this is not part of the app already, seems so central!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would love this feature as well, rather than rely on a much more convoluted media management platform, such as CatDV.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines