• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC - I can't change the language to English!

Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2020 Jan 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't change the language of Lightroom CC to English, I already set the Windows 10 language to English, uninstalled and reinstalled the application multiple times, removing preferences, and still when I open the application it shows in Korean, if I open Premiere Pro CC it opens in English, Creative Cloud is in English, in the preferences I set English and still I have this Lightroom CC in Korean...

Why the application doesn't have an option to change the language? is it too difficult to implement?

I have tons of free applications and I never had to go to the forum multiple times to complain about bugs...

but here we pay tons of money for bugged applications that crash at least 5 times every day.

Yes I am frustrated and I don't want to go every time trough the process of chatting with the support than remote control, giving the information of my pc, graphic card, etc.. I don't have anymore time to waste with the support.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

"Why the application doesn't have an option to change the language?"

It does have that: Preferences - Interface - Language.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

After choosing a new language in preferences it is necessary to quit and re-start Lightroom for the change to be applied.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens when you set Lightroom language options to' automatic' in preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Why the application doesn't have an option to change the language?"

It does have that: Preferences - Interface - Language.

-- Johan W. Elzenga

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After choosing a new language in preferences it is necessary to quit and re-start Lightroom for the change to be applied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you after looking at the preferences again I found the option, seems I struggled to find it in Korean or it wasn't there before...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines