Highlighted

Lightroom CC Image Quality Reduced on Export

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Lightroom CC for over a year now with little issues. However, recently when I export an image after editing the image quality is greatly reduced. It almost looks as if the sharpness slider was moved all the way to the right and the color edits are changed. Is anyone else having this issue? 

Also, when I open the image in LR on my Samsung tablet or Note 9 (both have 4k displays and are optimized for maximum resolution) the image looks very different than it does on my monitors, the main monitor is a 4k res. This issue just started this week, previously I haven't had any resolution changes when going fom one device to another or when exporting an image. I'm a subscriber on mobile only and currently am using a trial to try it on PC. I liked it and was considering subscribing to the LR/PS on mobile and PC serivce but if this issue isn't resolved I will happily go to a different editing program.

Topics

Bug, FAQ, How to, Import and share, Performance, Presets or profiles, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom CC Image Quality Reduced on Export

New Here ,
Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using Lightroom CC for over a year now with little issues. However, recently when I export an image after editing the image quality is greatly reduced. It almost looks as if the sharpness slider was moved all the way to the right and the color edits are changed. Is anyone else having this issue? 

Also, when I open the image in LR on my Samsung tablet or Note 9 (both have 4k displays and are optimized for maximum resolution) the image looks very different than it does on my monitors, the main monitor is a 4k res. This issue just started this week, previously I haven't had any resolution changes when going fom one device to another or when exporting an image. I'm a subscriber on mobile only and currently am using a trial to try it on PC. I liked it and was considering subscribing to the LR/PS on mobile and PC serivce but if this issue isn't resolved I will happily go to a different editing program.

Topics

Bug, FAQ, How to, Import and share, Performance, Presets or profiles, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?