• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Image Thumbnail Preview window

Explorer ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone encountered this issue shown in the image?  Normally I would blame video memory but nothing on the screen is garbled other then the thumbnail previews.  If I click on the image it looks great.  This is Lightroom CC Latest version with a SurfaceBook 2 w/Performance Base.  This has not happened in any previous versions. Also, it is not all of them just random.

Thanks for your help,

David

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 30, 2022 Dec 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same issue here. Video plays fine once you double click it but the thumbnail and the scrubbing doesn't work on most of my mp4 and mov files. Some files show correct others not at all...

@ m e l a n k a y a

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 31, 2022 Dec 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I found a solution!
Select the videos with greyed out thumbnails in grid view, right click and choose Develop Settings - Reset

worked for me and videos didn't lose any color grading, cropping etc... 🙂

@ m e l a n k a y a

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines