Highlighted

Lightroom CC Imported Photos Uploading Slow

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC 3.2.1 on Windows 10 Home 18363

I have a synchronous 400mbps fiber connection and a router at least decent enough to let me max out the connection (downloading photos rom the Lightroom CC servers gets me between 100mbps and 300mbps on average) and I can't seem to sync newly imported photos to the cloud any faster than ~35mbps. A year or so ago I recall the upload speed maxing out at similar levels to the download speed, but recently I can't seem to get any higher than mid-30's despite my download speed being unaffected. I have the same setup and hardware as I've always had - what's changed? How can I get my upload speeds faster?

Topics

Performance, Sync, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom CC Imported Photos Uploading Slow

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lightroom CC 3.2.1 on Windows 10 Home 18363

I have a synchronous 400mbps fiber connection and a router at least decent enough to let me max out the connection (downloading photos rom the Lightroom CC servers gets me between 100mbps and 300mbps on average) and I can't seem to sync newly imported photos to the cloud any faster than ~35mbps. A year or so ago I recall the upload speed maxing out at similar levels to the download speed, but recently I can't seem to get any higher than mid-30's despite my download speed being unaffected. I have the same setup and hardware as I've always had - what's changed? How can I get my upload speeds faster?

Topics

Performance, Sync, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 16, 2020 0

Have something to add?