• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC isn't responding or allowing me to properly edit when it does.

New Here ,
Jan 07, 2020 Jan 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been reading tons of things online for the last two days on how to speed up light room, but I am unable to pull up the same options for preferance edits as everyone else and I'm not sure if it's because they are doing it on classic or if it's an older version. I just recently started using lightroom within the last week and had no problems editing the photos from a shoot I did recently and suddenly It wasn't responding tothings I was chnaging and it wouldn't register any of the brushing and when it would start responding it would spaz out and mark up my photos as if a toddler had gotten a hold of a marer. I have no idea what I'm supposed to do since I have limited preference options and am not familiar with lightroom at all, but I'm kind of freaking out because I needt o finish editing these photos soon. Also, my laptop is supposed to be compatible and I have more than enough space on my computer to handle lightroom. I actually deleted almost everything off ofit because I thought that was why it might be slowing down but I can't even get though more than five minutes of editing a photo before I just want to through my laptop at the wall.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Would you mind going to the Help menu in Lightroom, then System info and sharing the details with us here?

Have you tried going to the Preferences for Lightroom, then Performance and disable the option for the Graphics Processor to check if that helps?

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had it set so that the Graphics Processor was and then wasn't disabled as
well and there wasn't a difference. That's the only option I can change it
seems within the performance tab, but here's a screenshot of the System
Info.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am sorry but I do not see the screenshot attached with the post or your reply. Would you mind attaching/uploading the screenshot again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines