Highlighted

Lightroom CC keeps crashing after June 2020 update!! :(

Explorer ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen a lot of threads with people experiencing this, but I haven't been able to find a solution. I'm operating on a 2020 MacBook Pro and in the new Lightroom CC June update, Lightroom crashes every time I go to edit. It happens every single time. Going back to a previous version of Lightroom does not fix the issue. I have some clients waiting for me to finish editing photos, so I didn't know if anybody had a solution or if a bug fix update is coming from Adobe soon. 

Here's the crash report error: 

Crashed Thread: 33 Denoise_CR6 (thread index 2)

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x00007fe113c00400
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Signal: Segmentation fault: 11
Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0xb
Terminating Process: exc handler [731]

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom CC keeps crashing after June 2020 update!! :(

Explorer ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen a lot of threads with people experiencing this, but I haven't been able to find a solution. I'm operating on a 2020 MacBook Pro and in the new Lightroom CC June update, Lightroom crashes every time I go to edit. It happens every single time. Going back to a previous version of Lightroom does not fix the issue. I have some clients waiting for me to finish editing photos, so I didn't know if anybody had a solution or if a bug fix update is coming from Adobe soon. 

Here's the crash report error: 

Crashed Thread: 33 Denoise_CR6 (thread index 2)

Exception Type: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (SIGSEGV)
Exception Codes: KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x00007fe113c00400
Exception Note: EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Signal: Segmentation fault: 11
Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 0xb
Terminating Process: exc handler [731]

TOPICS
Bug, Crash or freeze, Mac, Performance, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 09, 2020 4
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm experiencing the same thing. Have to force quit + restart the app at least twice a day. It is incredibly annoying... I hope Adobe are aware and working on a solution.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Constant crashing. I thought it was my older Mac, so I bought a new one. LR made this computer crash hourly. I have uninstalled LR, rebooted computer, reinstalled Mac OS, and spent 4 hours with Apple support. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am suffering from the same problem. I try to work without an internet connection because I feel better. But after 5 minutes of photo editing, my computer shuts down. It is very annoying because I have lost all work flow. And I am afraid of damaging my hard drives too.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem!! This is so time consuming and irritating!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0