Highlighted

Lightroom CC keeps crashing! :(

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to figure this out now for a few days, lightroom keeps crashing on my computer it worked just fine before and now it will work for a short time, like 2 minutes, and then a window will pop up to have me send a crash report. I have sent it and done the don't send, I have updated the program, uninstalled and reinstalled and I get nothing. My photos will not sync, I can't save more than one at a time, and I have to try and import photos 3 or 4 times before I can get one session imported.

Running Windows 10

App version: 1.4

Hi All,

We're happy to announce the release of Lightroom CC 1.5.

This update includes the fix for Lightroom CC crashing after trying to go to the Presets tab | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Here's the list of what's new in this release: New features summary for the October 2017 and later releases of Lightroom CC across devices

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected and share your feedback with us.

Regards,

Mohit

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom CC keeps crashing! :(

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to figure this out now for a few days, lightroom keeps crashing on my computer it worked just fine before and now it will work for a short time, like 2 minutes, and then a window will pop up to have me send a crash report. I have sent it and done the don't send, I have updated the program, uninstalled and reinstalled and I get nothing. My photos will not sync, I can't save more than one at a time, and I have to try and import photos 3 or 4 times before I can get one session imported.

Running Windows 10

App version: 1.4

Hi All,

This update includes the fix for Lightroom CC crashing after trying to go to the Presets tab | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Here's the list of what's new in this release: New features summary for the October 2017 and later releases of Lightroom CC across devices

Let us know if the update resolves the problem for those affected and share your feedback with us.

Regards,

Mohit

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 21, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Koohlman,

Sorry that Lightroom CC 1.4 is crashing after using it for a couple minutes.

Could you please take a look at the solutions mentioned in the below discussions and let us know if they help in resolving the issue?

Lightroom constantly crashes after 1.4 Update [@CompareFSRefs]

Lightroom CC crashing after trying to go to the Presets tab | Photoshop Family Customer Community

Regards,

Akash

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Regards,

Mohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 22, 2018 1
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even with the update, its really slow and keeps saying lightroom not responding.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Lightroom CC crashes all the time - importing files, exporting files, deleting files. The worst is importing as it takes the original files and stashes them in unexpected places. I've been working on an edit this morning and it's crashed five times in the last 15 minutes. It's fully updated. It's bloody infuriating.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had the same problems and this has never happened before.  I guess Adobe is going to loose another customer that never thought of leaving.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, I was perfectly happy with LR5, but upgraded my camera and it just seemed time to upgrade my software to support it. At this point it would have been easier and faster to convert my RAW files to DNG and import to LR5 than go through multiple crashes and extremely slow speeds to do anything in CC.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't take it any more.  After many many many attempts to get the latest version of Lightroom to work, I am done with it.  I have switched to Capture 1 Pro.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2019 1
my9221 LATEST
New Here ,
Oct 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have facing exactly the same thing! Too frustrated!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 26, 2019 0