Highlighted

Lightroom CC: Library Images Not Loading

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating a presentation in InDesign, and have exported some photos from Lightroom CC as jpegs to use FPO as I lay out the composition. I've finished the layout, and now want to replace them with high-res tifs. I've gone back into the library and it says there are 25 items. Only 18 are showing. Some of those missing are the images that I need for InDesign. I searched for them, and they're greyed out not allowing me to re-import. I have restarted Lightroom multiple times, updated to the newest version and let it run overnight to sync all of my libraries. Despite allowing the overnight sync, when I come back in the morning it still shows that it (and other libraries) is still syncing. I've run it overnight twice with the same (non)results. I'm dead in the water and out of ideas.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom CC: Library Images Not Loading

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating a presentation in InDesign, and have exported some photos from Lightroom CC as jpegs to use FPO as I lay out the composition. I've finished the layout, and now want to replace them with high-res tifs. I've gone back into the library and it says there are 25 items. Only 18 are showing. Some of those missing are the images that I need for InDesign. I searched for them, and they're greyed out not allowing me to re-import. I have restarted Lightroom multiple times, updated to the newest version and let it run overnight to sync all of my libraries. Despite allowing the overnight sync, when I come back in the morning it still shows that it (and other libraries) is still syncing. I've run it overnight twice with the same (non)results. I'm dead in the water and out of ideas.

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?