Highlighted

Lightroom CC (Mac) saying I'm low on space when I'm not?

New Here ,
May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've looked everywhere to get to the bottom of this and nothing. I've a completely uncomplicated set up, just saving to a very empty 2tb disk. I've done all the basic checks.

Message was edited by: Moderator. Moved to correct forum.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom CC (Mac) saying I'm low on space when I'm not?

New Here ,
May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've looked everywhere to get to the bottom of this and nothing. I've a completely uncomplicated set up, just saving to a very empty 2tb disk. I've done all the basic checks.

Message was edited by: Moderator. Moved to correct forum.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Including emptying the deleted files?

Just another Adobe customer; My Sys; APP: LRC 9.4, PS 21.2.1; CMP: WIN WS 16GB OS 10 v1909 (18363), mid 2015 MBPr 15” 16GB MACOS 10.15.6; 4K EXT DSPY; CAM: Canon 5D Mk III, Fuji X-T3

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Assuming that you do indeed use Lightroom CC, not Lightroom Classic: Your library is on your internal disk (and this cannot be changed), so have you checked that? And what about the space you have online?

-- Johan W. Elzenga, http://www.johanfoto.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I definitely use Lightroom CC, and my Macbook SSD drive has a huge amount of space.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, so you posted in the wrong forum, because this is the Lightroom Classic forum. Anyway; did you check your online space?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agh sorry!

I'll repost elsewhere.

Strangely, I've worked out that if I right click (or control click, the Mac equivalent) over the image and save from there, it works fine, but if I go to the file tab and save through that it gives me the disk space message?!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post a screenshot of that message?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines