• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC massively unreliable

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2020 Dec 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had always just worked photoshop before until I downloaded lightroom CC.

Believing that Lightroom classic was the older version and this should be better. 

I have never experience such an unreliable program ever.

many times I have lost my progress and yet as I backup regularly, most losses are minimal.

I switched on to update lightroom CC again and to find most of images I had on there have gone again.

All backedup but do not apear on lightroom AGAIN.

Why are we getting such an unreliable system when it supposed to be the latest of Adobe's creations.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 08, 2021 May 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm afraid I have come to the same conclusion. I've used Photoshop and other Adobe things commercially for over twenty years. I had to finally stop using Premiere due to the unreliability (extreme and profound). And now I'm at that point with Lightroom Classic. It just. won't. work. And that's a fact. It simply won't work. Every kind of error and glitch and crash one could possibly imagine -- and this on a new win 10 machine with 64 gigs of ram. The docs for the app are beyond something a herd of groundhogs might have scratched out. They often make no sense or lead you in wrong directions. The database seems to enjoy corrupting itself more than it enjoys doing its job. I'm sorry, but Adobe is going down. I still use Pshop, but for how much longer? Dreamweaver has become a joke. I wish I could find encouragement ANYWHERE, but I can't. I have no solutions for you -- nor for myself, and that is sad. It could be we're seeing the limit of what human minds can produce. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines