Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Mobile IPad Pro denoise export issue

New Here ,
Jan 12, 2019 Jan 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I noticed that images exported to web size 2048px from iPad pro isn’t  denosied when on MacBook with Lightroom cc denoise is applied to exported images.

its very important issue because it totally destroyed my workflow. When denoise will be working correctly? And denoise applied in view Is showing only after you zoom in image and after that zoom out ?

What’s with export sharpening it‘s look the same problem?

best regards, Sebastian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 17, 2019 Jan 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sebastianr,

I believe you're referring to the Noise reduction feature, could you please let us know the exact version of Lightroom and operating system you're working on?

Have you tried turning off the Graphics processor from the Lightroom preferences? Go to Lightroom > Preferences  > Uncheck Use Graphics Processor > Restart Lightroom.

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 27, 2019 Jan 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI, problem with noise reduction and sharpening is in my IPad Pro 11 With latest version adobe lightroom cc.

when i trying to export photos. No matter that I choose save to camera roll or files 2048px always photos aren’t having noise reduction and sharpening which I settups in detail menu. Macbook version exporting correctly applied noise reduction and sharpening.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2020 Feb 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Actually it now doesn't even work with any export settings on the iPad. Awesome work from Adobe for not fixing this bug in more than a year. Sorry, but I'm really annoyed by this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well....we are now by mid august and the issue about exporting "Denoised" pictures is still not solved! I am using the latest version on my brand new iPad Pro and by exporting with maximum resolution, the denoise is not applied!

Any progress? Since the issue is more than 1 year old, i am considering to cancel my premium subscription, since the app is useless without a proper export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2020 Aug 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm having the same problem on my iPhone X running the latest Lightroom version (5.4.1) and the latest iOS version (13.6.1).

Very annoying!!! Please Adobe fix that issue, it's ridiculous!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines