• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC Mobile Premium

Explorer ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded Lightroom CC for my iPad and it gave me the option to pay $6.49 a month and get the premium features along with 100 gb of storage. What is this? Is this the same thing that Adobe is offering on their website or is it something sneaky Apple is doing? Where is the 100 go of cloud storage coming from? iCloud or Creative Cloud? Anyone have any further infonon this. Let me know. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

I had never heard of the $6.49 premium plan for Lightroom CC on iOS, so I looked it up. The reason I had not heard of it is that the extras that come with that plan are automatically enabled when one has any of the subscriptions for desktop applications that I outlined above. Assuming one has the desktop apps, then in Lightroom CC for iOS one signs in with one's Adobe ID and the features are just there; no further steps are needed to activate them.

In other words, if you subscribe to, say, the Ad

Votes

Translate

Translate
Engaged ,
Oct 26, 2017 Oct 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most users of Lightroom CC for mobile devices are getting it as part of their subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud, either the all-apps plan @ $50 per month or the Photography Plan @ $10 per month. You would be paying mainly for the cloud storage, which is Adobe’s “Creative Cloud,“ not iCloud. You should get your information on plans, cost, storage, and features directly from the source, http://www.adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2017 Oct 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey. I have looked at Adobe and can only find the plans u mention. 9.99, 19.99 and 49.99 etc. I can not find refer to the 1 I mentioned above. It only seems to be referenced within the lightroom cc app itself. i subscribed to it and it is billing me through iTunes.

I guess i also also want to know if it will only give me access to to mobile apps or will I also have access to the desktop and web versions of Lightroom?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had never heard of the $6.49 premium plan for Lightroom CC on iOS, so I looked it up. The reason I had not heard of it is that the extras that come with that plan are automatically enabled when one has any of the subscriptions for desktop applications that I outlined above. Assuming one has the desktop apps, then in Lightroom CC for iOS one signs in with one's Adobe ID and the features are just there; no further steps are needed to activate them.

In other words, if you subscribe to, say, the Adobe CC Photography Plan at $9.99 you will get Photoshop, Lightroom CC, and Lightroom Classic CC for your laptop and desktop machines*. Then you may download the iOS application and, after signing in to your Adobe account on your iPad, the mobile version of Lightroom CC will be fully enabled at no additional cost.

*You may have Adobe CC activated on two computers at a time, but you may only run it from one computer at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no desktop subscriptions and just paid $4.99/month for the iPad Pro Lightroom mobile cc app. My desktop version is a hard copy LR5. I can't seem to sync it with my desktop version. If Adobe now offers the mobile app for free, why is itunes charging for it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to sync with the desktop, you need to cancel your iTunes subscription and go for the main LR CC subscription at $9.99 a month. The iTunes $4.99 one doesn't include desktop sync, only sync between mobile devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 17, 2018 Dec 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have full subscription and I am logged in in my iOS device. One of the clear to understand premium feature is 1TB of cloud drive. Though 100GB displayed only what means that Premium features were not activated. How to fix that?

Note that last charge I had not enough money on my card so the subscription was not prolonged. On the other hand, desktop apps yet still working and I think mobile Premium app should work too for some time until my subscription is not canceled finally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm paying $54/mo for CC. Still confused about the premium $4.99 upgrade for lightroom mobile for iPad. Does the monthly subscription cover that or not?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still confused about the premium $4.99 upgrade for lightroom mobile for iPad. Does the monthly subscription cover that or not?

Did you read my reply? ...the extras that come with that plan are automatically enabled when one has any of the subscriptions for desktop applications...  So yes, the version that you download to your iOS device includes the premium features if you log into your Adobe account from within the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did davidei​ .. I looked closer to my iPad (a new 512G 10.5 setup) and noticed I haven't signed in! Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. I knew that had to be the problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2018 Jun 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, David. Sorry to bother you with this silly questions. I'm pretty new at this. I just subscribed for the Lightroom CC Moblie Premium on my phone, does this means that I can only use the app on Mobile (Android) ?? Because I didn't subscribe any of those monthly desktop plans.  Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 22, 2019 Jan 22, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you get the premium features to show up, if it's included. They aren't showing anywhere in my app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are paying the $49.99 + Tax you have access to all that Adobe offers in the way of app usage on desktops and/or mobile devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, I am soooo confused. I have the photography plan. Downloaded the Lr CC for my iPhone 6. I know it was said that the premium features are included, I am already signed in, why can't I find the HDR and raw/dng preferences? My friends have it on the 6 so why don't I?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

slaflamme  wrote

Downloaded the Lr CC for my iPhone 6. I know it was said that the premium features are included, I am already signed in, why can't I find the HDR and raw/dng preferences? My friends have it on the 6 so why don't I?

iPhone 6 can't shoot HDR/DNG. Perhaps your friends have a 6S, which I think was the first to support it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That explains it! Thanks for keeping me from tearing out my hair.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So can I ask. If you subscribe the lightroom cc plan with 1T would you have the same space available if you just use lightroom cc for iPad ?or on ipad you can’t have more then 100gb whatever option you’ll subscribe?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2017 Dec 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

borghesimarco  wrote

So can I ask. If you subscribe the lightroom cc plan with 1T would you have the same space available if you just use lightroom cc for iPad ?or on ipad you can’t have more then 100gb whatever option you’ll subscribe?

The LRCC 1TB plan comes with 1TB, and you can use it on any devices you like, so yes, iPad only is fine.

The Premium Upgrade from the Apple Store only includes 100GB, and can only be used on iOS devices.

If you're shooting raw (and therefore need more space), the LRCC 1TB is a much better deal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Victoria this all make sense. thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2017 Dec 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Victoria this all make sense. thank you so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I pay $ 4.99 / month, for lightroom cc mobile premium, my question is: how to terminate this, because neither on the site nor on the application I found how to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On iOS? If so, it's an Apple in-app subscription, so you cancel it in the App Store: View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you Victoria, I'm on Android and I found it on the playstore, but I keep the subscription because the selective retouching is really convenient on smartphone.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines