Highlighted

LIGHTROOM CC MOVE NOT COPY IMAGES

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Using mobile, there is an option to move a photo from one album to another or add it to another album. This is obviously usefeul to avoid having a photo in multiple albums. On desktop, I do not see that option whatsoever. The only thing I see is to drag the photo to a new album, but that leaves the photo in the original album it was in too. Then I have to delete it from the album.

Is there not a "move" option on desktop? Seems like an obvious feature to have.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

LIGHTROOM CC MOVE NOT COPY IMAGES

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Using mobile, there is an option to move a photo from one album to another or add it to another album. This is obviously usefeul to avoid having a photo in multiple albums. On desktop, I do not see that option whatsoever. The only thing I see is to drag the photo to a new album, but that leaves the photo in the original album it was in too. Then I have to delete it from the album.

Is there not a "move" option on desktop? Seems like an obvious feature to have.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
selondon LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It frustrates me as well Nick

Here is a feature request on the Feedback site (best place for requests and bugs as Adobe Engineers monitor it) that you can vote for:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/move-to

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines