• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC - No Connection

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2019 Mar 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I use the new Lightroom CC on my personal PC or mobile device it works fine however when I use it on any of my school computers or laptops all running on windows 10 I cannot get to any images via the cross button on the left side. Indeed I cannot navigate to any folder on the device and I cannot locate any external devices. Additionally my images in my cloud do not automatically appear when I open the software. Anyone body got any ideas as to why? Ted

(Title edited for clarity to help future searches by Moderator)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 09, 2019 Mar 09, 2019

Many education and enterprise accounts do not include the Lightroom ecosystem services. 99jon​‘s solution is your best option. With Lightroom for the web you can do most of the things you want to do in Lightroom. It’s just a little slower than using the application. There are a few editing features missing, like selective edits, but you can get the majority of your work done there.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2019 Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe the school is blocking the network connection? I suggest you speak with the computer Administrator.

Or try logging-in from a web browser:

https://lightroom.adobe.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2019 Mar 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many education and enterprise accounts do not include the Lightroom ecosystem services. 99jon​‘s solution is your best option. With Lightroom for the web you can do most of the things you want to do in Lightroom. It’s just a little slower than using the application. There are a few editing features missing, like selective edits, but you can get the majority of your work done there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2019 Mar 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi thanks for your help with this it is much appreciated. I am disappointed though as a customer as my students cannot use what my school has paid for in goodwil, and times are hard and school funds are very dry at the moment... shame really

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines