• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC no longer building panorama after merge.

Explorer ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been using photo merge in Lightroom CC for hdr panoramas every day for the last couple of months and today it has stopped working. Yesterday it was fine. It starts doing the merge as normal. It then shows the preview, I check the settings and it starts to make the merged image. The process carries on as normal but at the end, when it stops, there is no merged panorama - just a stack of the individual images it has used. If i click on the number in the top right of the stack, it opens up in a line along the bottom with the chosen images there. Not a panorama in sight!

I've never seen it do this. I was on chat to Adobe for ages and they didn't have any useful thoughts on it other than the usual 'restarts' etc.

The stack after the merge process is complete.The stack after the merge process is complete.When I click on the number in the top right of the stack, the underlying images open up at the bottom.When I click on the number in the top right of the stack, the underlying images open up at the bottom.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?