Highlighted

Lightroom CC (not classic) not syncing camera profiles to the cloud - tried everything...

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community! 

I am subscribed to the photography plan and I am working in an Apple-Only eco-system.

Today I realised that Lightroom CC does no longer sync camera profiles to the cloud. All the presets are there in sync, but the corresponding camera profiles are not, so I get the warning message when opening a picture in the Web-Version or the IOS-Versions, that the profile is missing.

Lightroom CC is installed on an iMac with Catalina 10.15.7, newest version.

Lightroom is also the most recent version.

The camera presets and profiles worked flawlessly, when I first imported them a year ago. It´s a Kodachrome preset, along with the corresponding camera profile for my Fuji X-T2. The profiles and presets work in Lightromm CC, but no sync to the cloud.

What I tried so far:

• Deinstall Lightroom CC and reinstall it through the Creative Cloud App,
  • Wipe the cloud in the "my account" section of the website,
  • Re-Importing the camera profiles and presets in Lightroom CC,
  • Reset the Lightroom preferences when launching the app
  • I tried other camera profiles for other (normaly working) presets. (Replichrome) Same problems.

Nothing worked. It cannot be a problem with the iOS Apps, because not even the lightroom web version can see the profiles. It seems, that they will just not be uploaded, or beeing ignored by the cloud.

Please help, my whole mobile workflow is broken now.

THANKS!

Sometimes the universe is very strange...

I solved it, in very strange way. All you have to do is pause the sync after importing the profiles and presets and then continue the sync after a minute or so. Then, and only then, the profiles are beeing synced.

Very strange, but it worked.

TOPICS
Mac, Presets or profiles, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom CC (not classic) not syncing camera profiles to the cloud - tried everything...

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community! 

I am subscribed to the photography plan and I am working in an Apple-Only eco-system.

Today I realised that Lightroom CC does no longer sync camera profiles to the cloud. All the presets are there in sync, but the corresponding camera profiles are not, so I get the warning message when opening a picture in the Web-Version or the IOS-Versions, that the profile is missing.

Lightroom CC is installed on an iMac with Catalina 10.15.7, newest version.

Lightroom is also the most recent version.

The camera presets and profiles worked flawlessly, when I first imported them a year ago. It´s a Kodachrome preset, along with the corresponding camera profile for my Fuji X-T2. The profiles and presets work in Lightromm CC, but no sync to the cloud.

What I tried so far:

• Deinstall Lightroom CC and reinstall it through the Creative Cloud App,
  • Wipe the cloud in the "my account" section of the website,
  • Re-Importing the camera profiles and presets in Lightroom CC,
  • Reset the Lightroom preferences when launching the app
  • I tried other camera profiles for other (normaly working) presets. (Replichrome) Same problems.

Nothing worked. It cannot be a problem with the iOS Apps, because not even the lightroom web version can see the profiles. It seems, that they will just not be uploaded, or beeing ignored by the cloud.

Please help, my whole mobile workflow is broken now.

THANKS!

I solved it, in very strange way. All you have to do is pause the sync after importing the profiles and presets and then continue the sync after a minute or so. Then, and only then, the profiles are beeing synced.

TOPICS
Mac, Presets or profiles, Problem or error, Sync

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0