• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lightroom CC not syncing to mobile

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2019 Aug 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I uninstalled and reinstalled and it worked again briefly. I deleted almost 6000 photos and now only have about 400 photos total. I installed the latest update today. It will not sync the 6 photos I uploaded today. On my desktop it's said "syncing 6 photos" for more than 4 hours and on my phone app it alternates btw saying it's "synced and backed up" and that "syncing interrupted!" "no network connection!"

BEYOND frustrated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2019 Aug 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is my cynical answer from my experience and observation. Try synchronizing your photos, if they synchronize be happy, if they don't then accept it. That's the way it's going to be because Lightroom seems to have a mind of its own. At least that's how it seems to work for me. If it works, great. If it doesn't, too bad because there isn't anything you can do about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2019 Aug 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That sounds like you might have some internet connectivity issues. Might be good to check into that. In general if you have Lightroom cloudy on the desktop not syncing, the thing to do is to log off from creative cloud (this is done in the creative cloud icon in the task bar/menu bar), reboot  the computer and log on again. If that doesn't work, go to https://lightroom.adobe.com and see if your images show up as empty rectangles and what error message it gives there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines