Highlighted

Lightroom CC not using 2019 MacBook Pro Radeon Card

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed with a recent update to Lightroom CC (20191017-0835-b386176 Build) that my 2019 Macbook pro with Radeon Pro Vega 20 4 GB Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB is not being used anymore and the program has slowed significantly when doing things like panorama stitches etc. Has anyone else had this issue? FYI Photoshop is using the graphics card properly so it seems to be an issue isolated to Lightroom CC. 

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lightroom CC not using 2019 MacBook Pro Radeon Card

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have noticed with a recent update to Lightroom CC (20191017-0835-b386176 Build) that my 2019 Macbook pro with Radeon Pro Vega 20 4 GB Intel UHD Graphics 630 1536 MB is not being used anymore and the program has slowed significantly when doing things like panorama stitches etc. Has anyone else had this issue? FYI Photoshop is using the graphics card properly so it seems to be an issue isolated to Lightroom CC. 

Topics

Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jao_vdL LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you sure it is not using it? What does it show in the Lightroom preferences for the graphics card? What does it show in the system info in the help menu? Can you open up activity monitor and turn on the GPU history monitor (its in the window menu) and do some stuff in Lightroom. See which GPU shows up being used.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines